deliver your value
now that you have identified
your company’s value, and communicated
that value to your customer, the next step is:
- step 3: delivering value. make sure your
delivery systems provide the value your customers expect
the value delivery phase is designed to help you connect
the value you sold to the deliverables your team takes to the market. this
may be as simple as a formalized hand-off between sales and operations,
or it may require that new processes and measures are put in place
to track and asses your delivery of value.
sales engineering group
helps you find the customer value connection between sales and operations.
properly done, delivering value results in:
- higher customer satisfaction levels
- improved customer retention
- reduced “problem” accounts and higher sales and operations
- the creation of a value framework to support ongoing customer management
- a consistent delivery of your value on an on-going basis
want more examples? read five examples of
common business problems where we shatter your traditional thinking
and demonstrate our expertise in guiding you to think about the real
problems to produce lasting value for your company
ready to move forward?
it takes courage to institute real change. contacting us is the first
step. you'll be glad you did.